Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little about my hubby Jorie











Where can I start..... he truly is our hero. He is always striving to move forward in his career so he can provide a comfortable life for us. As of today he is a Firefighter/EMT. He is attending a local college to get his Paramedic degree and graduates in May 2009. His plan is to work in the north county at a fire station full time, hopefully next summer. If you know Jorie well, you know he is outgoing, energetic, fearless (except for spiders!), and comical. He never smiles "normal" for a picture, always makes a face.... making it hard for me to get a frameable family picture! He is a hands on Dad, which actually surprised me a little. I always knew he would be a good Dad, but never thought he would change diapers and get up in the middle of the night. He is my soulmate and my puzzle piece. He is my EXACT opposite and it works for us!

No comments: